Header

Man Wins $5Mil; Paralyzed When Relatives Tip Over Portable Toilet In Prank Gone Wrong

Portable Toilets - Porta Potty

A man in Pennsylvania was left paralyzed when his relatives, as a prank, tipped over a portable toilet (porta potty) as he sat in it causing him to suffer from several cervical fractures.

Using the portable toilet because the Hunting Lounge he and a group stayed in had no plumbing in the bathroom, Douglas Adams III ended up being a victim of his wife's cousins' prank gone wrong.

While in the portable toilet, his wife's cousins blocked the door with a truck somehow knocking it over sending Adams falling over landing on his neck.

Adams was rushed to the hospital and spent two weeks after being left paralyzed from his injuries.

Adams and his wife sued the toilet manufacturer Poly-San, its' installer, as well as his wife's cousins, Gerald Grater and Berry Weller, for $5 million dollars in Sullivan County court.

Though the defendants argued it was the cousins' that were responsible for Adams' injuries, Adams won the case claiming the toilet was not properly grounded with the holes designed on the unit and was propped up with wood.

Subscribe to Memphis Rap Online

You may also like...

0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *