Lottery winnings, drugs and butane just don't mix and two brothers learned the hard way.
Two unnamed Wichita, Kansas brothers were so excited about winning a $75,000 lottery ticket that one blew up their home during a drug fueled celebration.
According to reports, one of the brothers went to refuel a butane torch that they were using for their bongs and while emptying butane lighter fluid, some got into the air. Unfortunately, the vapors from the fluid reached near a pilot light and, just like a scene from a movie, the house blew up.
The 27 year-old, who was driven to the hospital by his girlfriend, received second-degree burns from the explosion. The second brother, who is the one who won the lottery, was charged for having drugs after allegedly telling cops that he had marijuana and meth in the home.
The two brothers now look like they may be back to square one.