R.I.P. Memphis rapper Lord Infamous of Three 6 Mafia Dead; Hip Hop Community Grieves

Memphis Rapper Lord Infamous Dead, Hip Hop Community Grieves

The Memphis Hip-Hop community is grieving at the loss of iconic Memphis rapper Lord Infamous born Ricky Dunigan, 40, aka The Scarecrow.

The rapper, well known for his dark rhymes and lyrics in the group Three 6 Mafia is dead and now the hip hop community is sharing their remorse over social media.

Details are sketchy as how the rapper died as there is no official announcement regarding his death.

Back in 2010, Lord Infamous was in the news from suffering from a heart attack and stroke in which the rapper took off quite some time from the rap game.

Lord Infamous was known as a true supporter of the hip hop community and in 2010, even while still recovering, made his first return appearance to perform at the Memphis Hip Hop Weekend & Expo. While there, Lord Infamous showed his support of new hip hop artists such as then 7 year-old rapper Lil P-Nut, as seen in this video of Lord Infamous hyping the young rapper next to the stage.

There is no official word on the actual day that Lord Infamous, half-brother of rapper/music producer DJ Paul, actually passed away as again details are not yet available.

Developing…

You May Like
36 Comments
  1. Bluntville's December 21, 2013 at 5:30 pm

rip lord infamous..hail satan!

2. Ricco T Anderson December 21, 2013 at 7:30 pm

R.I.P LORD INFAMOUS

3. Anthony Turnbull December 21, 2013 at 7:49 pm

rip

4. Jeté Shelton December 21, 2013 at 8:06 pm

RIP LORD INFAMOUS..U WILL ME MISSED BY ALL NOW I KNOW WHY I PUT ON ALL BLACK EVERYTHING TODAY..SILENTLY WHILE I PLAY UR MUSIC WILL I GRIEVE..MY CONDOLENCES TO THREE SIX..HIS BROTHER JUICY J AND THE REST OF HIS FAM..ANOTHER GREAT HAS FALLEN

5. Adelmar Elizondo December 21, 2013 at 8:15 pm

What the f*** man, I can't fukin believe thus s*** ?!!! I had to read other posts incase it was bulls*** ! But once I saw Boo's tweet screen shot, I felt overwhelmed n sad as s*** ! He was the best fukin horrorcore rapper, never had a weak fukin verse ! May he rest in peace n let him find dat bud he was always looking for in heaven :'(.

6. Selena Washington December 21, 2013 at 3:35 pm

R.I.P my dear…you will be missed! NEVER FORGOTTEN

7. Trevor Rude December 21, 2013 at 10:47 pm

What a joke! US Service men and women die for this country every day and nobody remembers them like this. A rapper died….so what? I'm sorry for his family, but as you'll notice from LIL WYTE's first tweet, "I leaned more than you will ever know from this man." You did what WYTE? You leaned? I think you mean learned…..Maybe you should quit rapping and go back to school and finish your education because your grammar skills are sorely lacking

8. David Bey December 21, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Shut the f*** up people like u die in they sleep for having no respect for the dead the usa is full of devils thats why nobody remember the people who fight in the army cuz they over there klling people for no reason u think god like thats no

9. Don Deal Partee December 21, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Aamaal Aankita aamaal aankita!!! You need to go eat a FAT d**k!!!

10. Adelmar Elizondo December 22, 2013 at 12:09 am

Aamaal Aankita who gives a s*** about spelling, u dumb ass. Its the internet I don't need to spell s*** correctly. Just expressing myself, wut da fuk are u on here for anyway ?!

11. Dasean Bullard December 22, 2013 at 12:37 am

Y'all need to keep your negative s*** to your self get off the page if y'all c**ksuckas don't like rap or they music lame ass

12. Trevor Rude December 22, 2013 at 12:57 am

David Bey , you should take the advice of Aamaal….people don't die in THEY sleep…they die in THEIR sleep dumbass. And another thing…have you ever heard of punctuation? Just in case you don't know what that is, it's things like periods and commas and exclamation points and question marks. Before you're gonna tell someone off, make sure you don't make yourself look like a complete dumbass. Learn how to read and write moron!

13. Trevor Rude December 22, 2013 at 1:00 am

Don Deal Partee this one's for you. If the best insult you can come up with is go eat a FAT d**k, then you need English lessons too. Go back to school, learn the proper use of the English language, then come back when you have something better than that.

14. Don Deal Partee December 22, 2013 at 1:02 am

baby killers!!!!

15. Trevor Rude December 22, 2013 at 1:13 am

Wow, it's interesting that my post in reply to David Bey's illiterate ass was deleted. Dasean, it's a free country and last I checked, the US Constitution protects freedom of speech. What I don't understand is that so many people claim they're mourning for a "god". The Bible says that God is a jealous God and does not share His glory. That's my first problem. My next problem is people thinking my comment was a racial attack so they feel they have to attack me in return. I'm sorry that the rapper's family lost a loved one, but mourning someone just because they were a famous rapper…please…give me a break. It's not like this idiot made any major contribution to society. And before you go saying rap music is a major contribution to society, don't bother, it's not. 99% of rap music talks about everything that is antithetical to peaceful society today. Most of this post was to show you that I am educated, and I see straight through all the bulls***. People need to grow up

16. Shawn D. Allison II December 22, 2013 at 1:46 am

Indeed he does. That is just utterly pathetic and deplorable. I can only imagine how horrible he sounds when he speaks.

17. William Shane Rude December 22, 2013 at 1:47 am

Right on Cuz!!

18. Adelmar Elizondo December 22, 2013 at 2:49 am

Shawn D. Allison II shut the hell up dude, I talk to people the way they come at me. You want to talk s***, I'm going to sound real stupid. Say something nice to say & ill respond positive, other wise expect a bad response.

19. LA MARLO PATRICE December 21, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Reading some of these post it is abundantly clear that RESPECT for others isnt apart of your moral character or core values. Lord Infamous was someones child, someones father, brother, uncle,cousin or friend. These post designed to express condolences; otherwise keep your unsolicited negaative and childesss remarks to yourself. Not clear enough? Sit yo$3.00 dollar azz down somewhere!

20. Keinonya Metamorphasis December 22, 2013 at 4:09 am

Trevor Rude .. YOU NEED TO GROW UP IDIOT. .PEOPLE CAN SEND THEIR CONDOLENCES OUT TO WHOEVER,EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT PRODUCTIVE OR NOT.WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU CAN'T DICTATE OR JUDGE. ..a**hole.

21. Chris Love December 22, 2013 at 4:52 am

What da u.s. Military got to do wit lord death, u got to be dumb to compare a rapper to a soldier, real sad t. Rude. Thank god i don't know you

22. Chris Love December 22, 2013 at 4:54 am

Dont compare rappers to soldiers, dats real rude

23. Keinonya Metamorphasis December 22, 2013 at 5:04 am

Trevor Rude YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY One Educated …..DUMMY YOU MUST NOT GET ANY…

24. Crownboss Threesixtyfive Austin December 22, 2013 at 5:42 am

how about you and the b**ch that birth you go die in your sleep asap

25. Crownboss Threesixtyfive Austin December 22, 2013 at 5:52 am

education has noting to do with you being a neard and a waste of sperm now please do the world a favor and kill your self asap!

26. Trevor Rude December 22, 2013 at 6:06 am

Mrboosie Forthisworld Imtomuch interesting name. Because I have an opinion you cast dispersions on my family…Nice. Your mother certain raised you right….ha ha ha.

27. Trevor Rude December 22, 2013 at 6:16 am

Keinonya Metamorphasis For your information, I get plenty. I happen to be married…happily married I might add. And what I meant by educated, you should have asked before you start calling people names. I never said it was wrong to send condolences. What I have a problem with is elevating rappers to an equal level to God. I happen to like Christian rap, because it gives a positive message. Rapping about cars and money and "all deze h**s" does not a God make. And to Chris Love, never once did I compare rappers to soldiers. If you re read my original post, I stated that US Service men and women die for this country every day and nobody recognizes them like this rapper dweeb. Where are the pages on the internet in memory of every single American soldier that gives their lives for the freedoms we now enjoy? Without our soldiers, people like this rapper wouldn't have the freedom to do what he did. Stop putting celebrities like this moron on a pedestal. Exodus 34:14 says , "You must worship no other gods, for the LORD, whose very name is Jealous, is a God who is jealous about his relationship with you." If you want to dispute that, then go ahead and deny Christ, but if I were you, I'd invest in some fireproof clothes first. You'll need them

28. Thomas Raml December 22, 2013 at 11:24 am

Aamaal Aankita really not the right time and place to give grammar lessons

29. Vinicius Toya December 22, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Shawn D. Allison II STFU b**ch h**, FKIN PSEUDO PROFESSOR, GO EAT YOSELF N UR FAMILY

30. Patrick Perry December 23, 2013 at 1:38 am

RIP Kaiser Soze aka Ricky Scarecrow…

31. Cheng Lor December 23, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Trevor, quit being a rude person and have sympathy for this person's family, man. If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself. You're just here to make enemies.

32. Cheng Lor December 23, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Trevor Rude Chill out, Trevor. It's not that big of a deal. Show some sympathy.

33. Trevor Rude December 25, 2013 at 8:37 am

Cheng Lor I wasn't saying anything mean. Jeez do none of you people actually read all of my posts. Go back and read them again. I am defending my position Cheng…just so you know

34. Jennifer Wallace December 30, 2013 at 12:08 am

R.I. Paradise LORD INFAMOUS N Y ITS ALWAYS SOMEBODY HAVING TO B A KILJOY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S PAGE LIKE DUDE TALKING ABOUT WHY NO ONE REMEMBERS THE SOLDIERS THAT DIE FOR THIS COUNTRY. FIRST OFF DUDE THIS IS A REMEMBRANCE FOR A FAMOUS RAPPER SO Y BRING DRAMA. WE ARE THANKFUL FOR THOSE SOLDIERS WHO ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES. BUT DON'T BE SITTING BEING ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT WHY ALL THESE PEOPLE REMEMBERING THIS RAPPER. SIMPLY PUT DUDE WE R HIS FANS. TRUE FANS. k? enough SAID!!!

35. UndergroundAnthem Uga March 29, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Wow, truly there is no compassion here

36. Cheng Lor March 29, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Trevor Rude That's not defending your position. That's you hating. Plain and simple.